Thursday, January 19, 2012

It Came From Under The Sink!!

Did anyone else read The Goosebumps books? Well that's a silly question- of course others did, it was a wildly popular series. Still is. Are new ones even still coming out? I loved those books, had a ton. But when I was in High School my younger cousin fell in love with the series and my Grandmother told him I had a bunch and he asked me for them. What did I do, I gave most if not all to him.
Anyway I was reminded of all that because I wanted to make Shepperd's Pie and when I went for the potatoes I found this!!!!!








And all I could think was "It Came From Under The Sink!" And that is a title of a Goosebumps book. Even though I don't keep my potatoes under the sink, and it was little egg aliens not potatoes in the story.
Oh how things from the past end up showing themselves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment