Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Cut

This past July I had my first significant hair cut in about 4 years. My sister (who is a cosmologist) took about 13/14 inches off in a ponytail- and then another few for styling.
I recently realized I didn't have pictures from 4th of July weekend on my external hard drive and then realized I had never put them on my computer from my old memory card. Well this was the weekend I cut my hair so I had some pictures- and whenever I stumble on pictures of my long hair I miss it. I'm glad I cut my hair, it was cooler- temp wise- and easier to take care of, but sometimes I miss all the fun things I use to do with it.
I donated my hair to Locks Of Love. I did the same thing in 8th grade.
 Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. For more information on this organization and to learn how you can help go to http://www.locksoflove.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment